If you haven't yet donated, it's not too late! Please donate today to help us reach our goal of $300,000 so Kiwi families facing child cancer can continue to receive the support they need now, and for years to come.
Prefer not to donate with a credit card? No cash? No worries. Text CHILD to 3457 to donate $3.
"To all our devoted Street Appeal volunteers, a sincere thank you for your hard work in one of the most important activities we do each year. We simply could not do this without your generosity of time, spirit and goodwill. You are what New Zealand stands for – selfless sacrifice for your fellow Kiwi – in this case our gorgeous children and their families. Ngā mihi nui." Robyn Kiddle, Chief Executive, Child Cancer Foundation
Our Unsung Heroes
To raise awareness for our 2020 Street Appeal, we put the spotlight on some of our unsung heroes who have volunteered for us. Read their stories here.
Why we need your help:
- Every week at least three Kiwi kids are diagnosed with cancer
- Child cancer affects the whole family, not just the child
- This year we supported 1,472 families across New Zealand
- Every family’s cancer experience is different which is why we provide tailored support to best meet the needs of each family
- We need to raise $6 million each year to continue providing vital support to Kiwi kids and their families
- We do not receive any direct government funding and rely entirely on donations to support families
- This is our biggest fundraiser of the year so we need all the support we can get!
Contact Jane for any Street Appeal enquiries:
Events Project Manager
021 235 9968